Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just For Fun!

My Fantabulous Art supplies, Doo-dads & treasures came in the mail and I have a whole two days off from my day job! YIPPEE ! I'm doing a little dance as we speak, YAY! So, today I will be spending an Art filled creative day with my youngest daughter and grandson. We will be making little gifts for friends. When she has had enough of the creation madness at the Dianie Mac Studios ( AKA; MOM'S HOUSE !) I will send her and little Kasen on their way. I will then put on my best Elfin shoes and get Crackle-Lackin' on the Pine cone doll!! STAY TUNED FOR PIC'S!!


Until then, I wouldn't want anyone to get bored so I am passing along this Fun little quiz! This is a "What kind Of Christmas Cookie Are You QUIZ "
I took this quiz and I am a "Simple Sweet Sugar Cookie" However, with a LITTLE HELP I can be all fancied up! HMMMMMMMMMMM????????
I'm not sure what to think of that??? LOL......
I Love Martha Stewart :) Just click on the link and take the Quiz , I hope You will let me know what kind of Christmas cookie you are........
http://quiz.marthastewart.com/quiz/97?lnc=55f7e0917df4d110VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&wks=wks_cws&xsc=eml_cws_2008_12_10

4 comments:

sheila said...

I am a Molasses Gingerbread cookie. That was fun, thanks for the link. Enjoy your creative day with family!

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Hi Sheila! You are a lucky gal,I love gingerbread! Thanks for stopping by and taking the quiz:)

~Diane

Lorraine said...

LOL!! I am:
Molasses-Gingerbread Cookies!!

Hope you had fun making all your goodies!!:o)

Designs by CK said...

Hi Diane! ~ Popping in to say hello & wish you a great weekend!

PS: I'm itching to start my new Paperclay creations for 2009. Stay tuned! '-)

SpOOky CK