Friday, November 28, 2008

Uber Amazing!

I recieved this Fabulous award the other day from one of my New friends, Flora. In just the short time I have known Flora, she has amazed me with her fabulous whimsical art and has made me smile with her lovely poems. I enjoy visiting her blog, I always leave with a big smile and you will too. http://boneheadstudio.blogspot.com/ Thank you, Flora!

The rules of this award are: * Put the logo on your blog or post.* Nominate at least 5 blogs(can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.*" Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

"These people are an inspiration to me in their art but most importantly in how they live their lives,

Linda's Home Sweet Home http://lindashomesweethome.blogspot.com/

Designs by CK http://designsbyck.blogspot.com/

I have passed this award on to these very special blogs. They not only have wonderful blogs but are wonderful people. I think you will enjoy your visit!

3 comments:

Designs by CK said...

Happy post-Turkey day Diane!

I did & I did not eat TOO much, that was a TRICK! '-)

Hope you did as well!

THANKS for the lovely award & kind words, I truly appreciate it!

Have a great weekend lady.

XOXO
SpOOky CK

Lorraine said...

Hi Diane!! Happy Belated Thanksgiving!! Thank you so much for the award!! Duh!! I just saw your posting..I've been bad at blogging lately!!

Linda's Home Sweet Home said...

Thanks Dianie
Love ya,
Linda