Friday, November 14, 2008

Magic in a Nutshell !

Have you ever, ever seen something so tiny.....
As the Winter air grows colder, you cant help but to want to go inside this cozy little cabin, that is nestled in the Rockey mountains, surrounded by tall pines.
Can you smell the Pine trees.....Or, the smoke in the air that comes from the fireplace inside...that keeps you warm and toasty while sipping a mug of cocoa...

When you hold this, oh so teeny, tiny, magical ornament in your hands, you become part of it's magic!

This beautiful, collectible ornament masterpiece was carved and created by my talented husband, Alan.
This little little bit of "Magic in a Nutshell" Is up for bidding on E-bay. I have provided a link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140281983798

10 comments:

Designs by CK said...

WOW!!! All I can say is WOW!!! :)

Have a great weekend lady.

Chris :-)

Bone*Head*Studios said...

OH MY !!!!! What a sweet scene, I hope the person who buys it realizes how much work went into it!!!!
blessings,Flora

sheila said...

FABulous!! That is really special!

Bonnie said...

I am glad I decided to pop over and see what you were up to. You are right, that piece is pure magic. I bid on it and hope it will travel to my home to hang on my tree this year.
Bonnie

Designs by CK said...

Hi Diane ~ I have awarded your SWELL blog!

Check mine out for details!

Have a great week.

Chris :-)

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Ck, You always make my day! I will tell the Hubby of your kind words :)

Flora, Thank you, It is teeny! It is so careful and tedious work, that requires patience.

Sheila, Thank you for for always supporting and such nice compliments.

Bonnie, I am so happy you stopped by. Thanks for the bid! This ornament would be so proud to hang on your gorgeous tree!

Ck, I am sooo honored, you made my day, I'm headed over right now!

Hugs to all,
~Diane

Kari and Parker said...

That is so amazing, you guys are beyond talented! I love it!

LisaLectura*creations said...

Oh Diane, Alan did a fantastic job! It's sooo adorable! I love it! :)

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Thank you Lisa! I will tell him of your lovely compliment.
~Diane

Nancy Lee Malay said...

This is the sweetest little piece! I just love things in miniature scale.

Wonderful work!

Nancy