Tuesday, October 21, 2008

~ WIP Detour !


Ya know when you have been on the Mediterranean diet for several weeks, and you just cant bare to look at another fillet of salmon or your eyes squint at the sight of, yet another salad? ? ?


You know it's wrong , and even feel a little wee bit guilty thinking of a juicy cheeseburger, piping hot french fries and a chocolaty shake ( To dip the fries in!). Soon, those thoughts turn into uncontrollable raging cravings... And before I can go on to.... paint another art piece, sculpt another sculpture, I must go to the GOLDEN ARCHES!!!!


Into my my old Ford pick-up I go.. I just cant wait to taste some yummy fast food, it has been Soooo long. The closer to Micky Ds I get the more my taste buds water in anticipation for those hot , fresh crispy french fries...


I can see the golden arches up high in the sky. I'm getting closer , I'm almost there...


As I approach what I thought was there... To my despair Mickey Ds is no longer there.... WTF! When did this happen? LOOKS LIKE SALMON TONIGHT!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey stop by for some of our potluck treats. They look yummy. Remember what the say about fantasy-it's all possible. Sorry about Mickey D's. Deb

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Hi Debbie, Thanks for coming to my rescue:) I will be right over, I surely dont want to miss the party!

~Diane