Monday, October 27, 2008

~ WIP Complete

Hi All, yepper I have completed the Snowman Candy Container! I love the way he turned out. As you may have read in previous posts, this candy container was going to be for my grandson, Parker. However, as I was daydreaming away like I so often do, I was thinking that maybe I should make a sock monkey candy container for Parker. He loves monkeys and has built up quite a collection. So... I am working on just that, A sock monkey candy container for Parker.
A Great Big Thank You to all of you who have stopped by to watch my creator, (Dianie Mac) make me into a handsome collectible Snowman Candy container! I am up for adoption on e-bay. I promise to bring only Joy and Happiness to Every one's Holiday Season.( It's okay to kiss my cheek, I won't tell).

6 comments:

Kari and Parker said...

I love it.. you are so talented! Parker will love his sock monkey..I cant wait to see it!!

sheila said...

That candy container is just adorable!!

Kim Hardt Originals said...

He is so cute Diane, Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I too saw alot of other collectors work. It was alot of fun.

Happy Halloween!!!

Hugs and Hisses!

Kim

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Kari & Parker, Sheila and Kim,
Thanks for visiting and leaving such wonderful compliments !!!
You have all made my day :)

~Diane

LisaLectura*creations said...

Hi Diane! Your candy containers turned out fantastic! Love the snowman! His cheeks do deserve a kiss! You always have the most clever ideas!

Also, thanks so much for your super sweet comments on my blog! Have a safe & Happy Halloween sweetie!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Lisa, Thank you ! I have simply fallen in love with making these candy containers. I'm working on a few more for gifts :)

~Diane