Sunday, October 19, 2008

Parkers Pumpkin Studio!

I was so excited for today, My grandson Parker, came over to the house to paint his pumpkins! Just take a look at this six year old Picasso! Parker is a natural born young artist. I have always enjoyed watching him create. (Parker's other grandma and Mom are very artsy too.)


Look at this fabulous yet spooky character! Parker did this all by himself, not even a picture to look at. Kari, Parker's mom would try to offer advice and guidance along the way as all mommy's do. Patiently & quietly in the most pleasant voice Parker said... Mom, please be quiet.

Kari and I both winked and smiled at each other.. as we realized Parker was doing just fine without our help.


At the end of the punkin painting day as Parker helped me clean up, He looked up at me with this wonderful painted pumpkin that he had done, and said Grandma .. do you want to keep this pumpkin? Ohhh, Sniff, Sniff I just love that little boy and the pumpkin he made for me.

This was a wonderful day!

5 comments:

sheila said...

Awwwww. What a sweetie!!

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Sheila, Thanks for stopping by... Yes he is such a sweetie and is so much fun to spend time with.

~Diane

Kari and Parker said...

Oh how fun... your blog is so cute! Parker is in LOVE with the pumpkin you painted him.. they are all sitting together on the front porch.. they look so cute! Thanks for spending time with us.. I enjoy visiting as much as Parker does.. thank you for welcoming me and him into your home! You are an amazing Granny, friend, artist, mom, wife and more... Thank you again.

Debbie said...

Okay I am hooked this is such a cute blog. Deb

Diane MacNaughtan said...

Debbie, thanks for stopping by my blog and for the lovely compliment!
I visited your blog and I simply was in heaven :)

~Diane