Friday, October 17, 2008

~ Dianie Mac Is Cleaning House. Get your Gourds!

If you are a Gourd artist or an Artsy Fartsy Creative person, then you just might be intrested.....
I have been in my studio doing a bit of organizing to make room for some new art supplies. I am a collector of all things that can be made into an art piece. Gourds, are one of my favorite canvases. However, I do have about a bazillion of these beautiful gifts of nature. Some, who have visited my studio might say that I ... well ...you know.. Kinda hoard them. I am happy to say that I have finally come to terms with letting some go... But only a dozen, okay,okay okay a Baker's dozen! If you are in need of these lovely banana gourds that are great to make into ornaments, then you can visit my e-bay auction.

Bobbins anyone??? Oh yes, I also have some of these old beauties! Great to use for candlesticks. Every prim home or artist needs a few of these. You will get a lot of 12 bobbins. Also available now on e-bay!

2 comments:

Designs by CK said...

WOW great goodies...makes me wish my money weren't SO tight right now...sigh!

These will be great deals for some lucky artist!!! '-)

Have a great weekend Diane.

Chris :-D)

Designs by CK said...

Wishing you a magickal & Happy Halloween!!! :-D)

SpOOky CK